Low Voltage Project Manager (Atlanta, Georgia) Position Overview:
The Low Voltage Project Manager (Atlanta, Georgia) is responsible for the overall direction and execution of low voltage electrical projects consistent with company strategy, core values, project commitments, and project goals.
Low Voltage Project Manager Responsibilities
- Prepare and manage, submittals, budgets, schedules, and all other aspects necessary for successful project execution and delivery.
- Manage and mentor assistant project managers and project engineers.
- Set team up for success by ensuring labor, materials, budgeting, and production goals are met.
Low Voltage Project Manager Qualifications
- 3+ years of low voltage structured cabling experience (CAT cabling, fiber, IT room buildout)
- Project management and estimating experience
- Computer proficiency, experience with Bluebeam and ConEst preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment with very tight deadlines.
Low Voltage Project Manager Compensation
- Compensation dependent on experience and work history.
To view other Project Management opportunities, click HERE