Low Voltage Estimator (Minneapolis, Minnesota) Position Overview
The Low Voltage Estimator (Minneapolis, Minnesota) will develop and utilize takeoff in pricing materials and labor in order to provide accurate job bids for projects throughout the company.
Electrical Estimator Responsibilities
- Read and interpret job plans and specifications to develop complete and accurate takeoff and prepare bids for the electrical construction of projects utilizing the material and labor based on information from the takeoff.
- Provide post bid follow up on projects; negotiate scope and pricing with clients, provide value engineering and/or scope modifications for projects.
- Interact with the construction team through the budgeting and kickoff process and as necessary throughout the project.
- Prepare estimates on multiple projects concurrently.
Electrical Estimator Qualifications
- 3+ years of relevant electrical estimating experience.
- Experience in Voice/Data Cabling Solutions, Surveillance, Access Control, Fire Alarm, Paging, and other related low voltage systems.
- Design / Build experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service.
Electrical Estimator Compensation
- Competitive compensation package dependent on experience and work history.
- Premium employee benefits package.
To view other Estimating opportunities, please click HERE