Low Voltage Project Manager (Naples, Florida) Position Overview:
The Low Voltage Project Manager (Naples, Florida) is responsible for the overall direction and execution of security system projects consistent with company strategy, core values, project commitments, and project goals. This position offers a lot of freedom to set your own schedule and work remotely.
Low Voltage Project Manager Responsibilities
- Prepare estimates on multiple projects concurrently
- Ordering materials and scheduling work
- Coordinate with the operations manager to obtain manpower for projects.
- Meet technicians onsite to communicate project expectations, timelines, and notes.
- Provide clients with regular updates on the status of the project. Larger projects may also require onsite visits during and after the project has been completed.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget
Low Voltage Project Manager Qualifications
- 3+ years experience in low voltage electrical systems, including Access Control, CCTV, and Security Systems
- Project management and estimating experience
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding interpersonal and team leadership skills.
Low Voltage Project Manager Compensation
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Company vehicle available.
- Compensation dependent on experience and work history.
To view other Project Management opportunities, click HERE