Lighting Project Manager (Denver, Colorado) Position Overview:
The Lighting Project Manager (Denver, Colorado) will handle Project Management duties for our Client’s lighting retrofit division.
Lighting Project Manager Responsibilities
- Set up, maintain, and manage job duties
- Create schedules for projects and manpower
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects
- Travel to sites
- Interface with purchasing to assure project success
- Assemble invoices
- Conduct pre-construction and weekly update meetings
Lighting Project Manager Qualifications
- Previous experience in commercial electrical lighting required.
- Must be able to estimate and do NEC calculations.
- Master Electrician or Journeyman License required.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to travel to work sites
Lighting Project Manager Compensation:
- Dependent on experience and work history.
To view other opportunities in Colorado, click HERE