Lighting Consultant (Tampa, Florida) Position Overview:
The Lighting Consultant (Tampa, Florida) is responsible for estimating strategy and customer satisfaction by planning, executing, and finalizing lighting packages according to the customer’s budget and parameters.
Lighting Consultant Responsibilities
- Produce accurate, efficient, and competitive quotations utilizing internal and external distribution sources.
- Provide excellent customer service, attending client meetings, and ensuring that the customer’s needs and budget are always met.
- Through interdepartmental collaboration, ensure that all construction, technical, and coordination issues that arise are resolved.
- Represent the company in a positive manner with clients, vendors, partner businesses, and other industry contacts.
Lighting Consultant Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in lighting and distribution quotations or other related experience.
- Proficient in Lighting controls (Ashrae, Iesna, LEES); Excel, Microsoft Word, Bluebeam, and AutoCAD
- Consistently searching for new business opportunities
- Ability to analyze estimating material to determine accurate levels to use based upon each project’s individual characteristics, location and/or profit potential.
Lighting Consultant Compensation
- Dependent on experience and work history.
- Bonus opportunities
- Benefits include health, dental, life, disability, and employer-matched 401k.
- Relocation assistance opportunities are available.
For other opportunities in Florida, click HERE