Junior Electrical Estimator (Beltsville, Maryland)
Junior Electrical Estimator (Beltsville, Maryland) Overview:
The Junior Electrical Estimator (Beltsville, Maryland) is an entry-level position; the individual will be trained within the various tasks involved with cost estimation of commercial electrical projects. Opportunity for career growth in estimating and project management!
Junior Electrical Estimator Qualifications
- 1+ years of commercial estimating experience; or electrical field experience.
- Proficient in Estimating, Excel, and Access software programs.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service.
Junior Electrical Estimator Compensation
- Competitive compensation packages dependent on experience and work history.
- Premium employee benefits package.
To view other Electrical Estimator opportunities, click HERE
To view other opportunities in Maryland, click HERE