Journeyman Plumber (Lincoln, Nebraska)
Journeyman Plumber (Lincoln, Nebraska) Position Overview:
The Journeyman Plumber (Lincoln, Nebraska) is responsible for performing installs, repairs, and maintenance to a variety of mechanical systems.
Journeyman Plumber Responsibilities
- Perform the fabrication, assembly, installation and maintenance of plumbing and piping systems, materials and equipment as per national and local codes.
- Proficient in reading and understanding project drawings and specifications.
- Inspect, safely operate and maintain company vehicles and tow trailers.
- Travel around Nebraska may be required.
Journeyman Plumber Qualifications
- Possess a Journeyman Plumber License for the State of Nebraska.
- Minimum of 4 years’ recent plumbing experience.
- Knowledge of geometric formulas and procedures to fabricate plumbing systems; basic understanding of all plumbing systems including fitting, welding, hydronic piping, hydraulic, air, steam, and condensation.
- OSHA 10 or ability to obtain.
Journeyman Plumber Compensation:
- Dependent on experience and work history.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package
To view other opportunities in Nebraska, click HERE