Industrial Preconstruction Executive (Greenville, South Carolina) Position Overview
The Industrial Preconstruction Executive (Greenville, South Carolina) will create opportunities while maintaining the balance between profit objectives and exceeding client expectations. This is a role for an experienced and collaborative professional with a deep understanding of both electrical construction, estimating and design. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to quickly add value by bringing solutions to our client. This individual is a motivated, self-starting professional with strong relationships in the industrial and heavy commercial sectors.
Industrial Preconstruction Executive Responsibilities:
- Coordinate information within RFP’s such as scope, specifications and drawings between customers and internal organization.
- Ability to proactively evaluate and make suggestions throughout the pursuit and design development process that results in competitive advantages that win work.
- Create, prepare and present presentations, proposals and/or quotations to customers based on customer needs.
- Represent company at association meetings and industry functions.
- Assist in pricing and delivery schedules for current and new products.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships with counterparts at targeted client base.
Industrial Preconstruction Executive Qualifications
- Minimum of 7 years of industrial electrical construction experience.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to manage/run multiple accounts as required.
- Strong problem resolution experience on technical issues.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record in business development.
Industrial Preconstruction Executive Compensation
- Competitive compensation dependent on experience and work history.
- Incentive programs
- Premium employee benefits package.
- Relocation assistance opportunities.