HVAC Journeyman (Lincoln, Nebraska) Position Overview:
The HVAC Journeyman (Lincoln, Nebraska) is responsible for performing installs, repairs, and maintenance to a variety of mechanical systems.
HVAC Journeyman Responsibilities
- Fabricates, installs and repairs mechanical, sheet-metal systems, and components.
- Installation and testing of mechanical systems.
- Completes rough-in and venting of sheet-metal systems.
- Installs and repairs sheet-metal fixtures.
- Complies with all company and customer safety policies and procedures.
- Travel around Nebraska may be required.
HVAC Journeyman Qualifications
- Valid HVAC Journeyman License for the State of Nebraska.
- Minimum 4 years’ recent experience with sheet metal and HVAC.
- High School diploma/GED.
- OSHA 10 or ability to obtain.
HVAC Journeyman Compensation:
- Dependent on experience and work history.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package
To view other opportunities in Nebraska, click HERE