General Superintendent (Denver, Colorado) Position Overview:
The General Superintendent (Denver, Colorado) ensures that the Project progresses according to schedule and plan. The General Superintendent is responsible for the oversight of all field activities including: organization, management, and execution of work; as well as leading, motivating and overseeing all aspects of the planning, implementation, and completion of the Project.
General Superintendent Responsibilities:
- Implement contract documents
- Review and implement Project Strategy.
- Directly supervise 5+ Supervisors and indirectly 150+ employees.
- Work with Project Manager providing technical leadership.
- Coordinate scheduling, safety, layout, productivity.
- Project close-out.
General Superintendent Requirements
- Class A general contractor license/certificate holder
- 4-year degree in Construction Management or related field desired
- Minimum 5 years experience as a General Superintendent (10 years preferred)
- Experience with projects over $100 million
- Experience in critical path scheduling
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Stable employment history.
General Superintendent Compensation
- Aggressive compensation offered for the right candidate.
- Relocation assistance available.
- Bonuses and incentive plans.