General Manager – Pool Services Company (River Vale, New Jersey) Position Overview:
Our client, a residential pool maintenance and services company, is hiring a General Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit; who is responsible for establishing short and long-term goals, presiding over the workforce, managing budgets, ensuring the proper allocation of resources, and ensuring the company provides the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction.
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Developing, executing, and monitoring the company marketing plan and budget
- Handling customer relationship management with superior communication and setting realistic expectations
- Manage office administration including payroll for service technicians, weekly reports, sales management, and office operation
- Recruit and hire Service Technicians required to manage service routes
General Manager Qualifications
- 3 years of residential services management experience (for example: pool services, electrical, HVAC, irrigation, landscaping, etc.)
- Experience in leading teams of 5 or more members
- Ability to prioritize, manage many tasks, and direct daily operations of business
General Manager Compensation
- Compensation dependent on experience and work history.