Fire Sprinkler Operations Manager (Pompano Beach, Florida) Position Overview:
The Fire Sprinkler Operations Manager (Pompano Beach, Florida) will manage the fire sprinkler installation processes, maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction while maximizing operational efficiencies, and meeting division financial goals. This position will manage project engineering, project management, CAD operations, order entry, installation, and technical installation support.
Fire Sprinkler Operations Manager Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience in the management of district operational activities or equivalent experience in the construction industry.
- Experience in the Fire Alarm Life Safety/Sprinkler Fire Protection industries is required.
- Demonstrated management/leadership abilities to include training, team building, presentation and negotiation skills, branch administration, and effective interaction with customer/company management.
- Must obtain and retain NICET Level II Certification or higher.
- Knowledge of applicable local, state, and federal codes is preferred to start but will be required to learn.
- Computer fluency in Windows, Excel, and other Microsoft products.
Fire Sprinkler Operations Manager Compensation
- This is a performance-based position in which the Operations Manager is empowered, evaluated, and rewarded on achieving a projected level of gross margin earned on their projects.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience and work history.
- Comprehensive benefits package