Fire Alarm Designer (Tampa, Florida) Position Overview
The Fire Alarm Designer (Tampa, Florida) will review design layouts and drawings, and interpret them for a project’s requirements and code compliance while coordinating customer relations and budgeting necessities.
Fire Alarm Designer Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the best design solution by applying industry knowledge and quality standards while considering customer needs and budgeting requirements.
- Act as primary lead and provide technical assistance for multiple projects during bidding, design, permitting, and construction.
- Provide design direction, support, and guidance to all team members.
- Communicate effectively with customers, project team members, and inspecting authorities.
Fire Alarm Designer Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience designing design-build fire alarm systems including high-density, high-rise, and smoke control.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook) required; Revit experience a plus.
- NICET level II and/or level III certifications are highly preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of local codes and construction safety requirements (including IBC and IECC).
Fire Alarm Designer Compensation:
- Competitive compensation package dependent on experience and work history.
- Health, dental, life, disability, and 401(K).
- Incentive programs.
- Relocation assistance is available.
To view other opportunities in Florida, please click HERE.
To view other Preconstruction Opportunities, please click HERE.