Field Operations Manager (Nationwide) Position Overview
The Field Operations Manager (Nationwide) will organize, direct, and supervise field staff and projects while executing objectives that are important to the Executive Team.
Our client has offices throughout the United States and this position can be located in any of those offices. Please inquire for specific locations.
Field Operations Manager Responsibilities
- Attend job site meetings conducted by GC’s to gain a sense of job progress, promote client relationships, and help solve special problems.
- Prepare for and conduct regular department meetings.
- Observe job site safety conditions and report existing or potential problems to safety manager immediately.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings.
- Develop and promote continuous safety awareness and culture.
- Promote recruitment of field management and installation personnel.
- Entertain clients and/or promote strong client relationships when practical.
- Attend turn-over and turn-back meetings.
- Assure tool management and accountability protocols are followed.
- Promote positive internal and external customer service.
Field Operations Manager Requirements
- National electrical code and other pertinent national and local codes.
- 5+ years of experience in industrial construction management within the union trades
- Professional written and general communication skills.
- Computer skills – Word processing, change order estimation, scheduling, and documentation via current software.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Inspirational motivator and collaborative manager.
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills.
- Complete and working knowledge of all the systems, procedures, and documentation required to produce successful and profitable projects.
Field Operations Manager Compensation
- Highly competitive salary and bonus dependent on experience and work history
- Comprehensive employee benefits
- Relocation assistance is available, please inquire