Electrical Traveling Project Manager – Industrial (Creston, Iowa) Position Overview:
The Electrical Traveling Project Manager – Industrial (Creston, Iowa) is responsible for overall administration, planning, installation, budgeting, scheduling, and reporting for high-profile electrical industrial projects. This position requires the successful candidate to possess strong organizational, negotiation, financial, and communication skills.
Electrical Traveling Project Manager Responsibilities
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Develop full-scale project plans, including timelines, tasks, resources, and budget.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff and provide team direction.
- Mentor, develop, and train project engineers for fast-paced growth.
- Negotiate & resolve issues related to Change Orders, Requests for Information, Contract Scope of Work in a timely manner.
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Manage project budget and participate in monthly review meetings.
- Track and report on project performance to all stakeholders.
- Proactively identify project risks and solutions.
- Key point of contact with owner and architect on the project level.
- Conducting site walks for quality assurance and project reviews
- Conduct project evaluations and assessment of results to identify improvement opportunities
- Must understand the commissioning and close-out processes as it pertains to Mission Critical.
- Drive division profitability through effective project execution.
Electrical Traveling Project Manager Qualifications
- 5+ years electrical project management experience with large industrial projects.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Travel to project sites is required which may include temporary relocation for the duration of the project.
Electrical Traveling Project Manager Compensation
- Competitive compensation package dependent on experience and work history.
- Premium employee benefits package including 401(k) and ESOP
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Relocation assistance opportunities may be available.