Electrical Training Manager (Oakland, California) Position Overview:
The Electrical Training Manager (Oakland, California) is responsible for designing and delivering electrical training programs to drive employee development within their region.
Electrical Training Manager Responsibilities
- Works with general superintendents, regional training specialists, and regional managers to identify training needs in support of business initiatives.
- Collaborates with corporate training and development department to create high-quality training curricula and course materials.
- Conducts the overall activities involved in the delivery and assessment of regional training courses to include safety, electrical training, and new employee on-boarding training.
- Serves as a training instructor and trains other instructors to deliver course content in the classroom or other settings.
- Manages training budget established to support catering fees, material fees, and equipment costs for training events.
- Tracks and prepares monthly reports on regional course and program evaluations, program effectiveness, training metrics, and training budget/forecast to actual results.
- Performs QA/QC Audits of work and personnel at job sites.
Electrical Training Manager Qualifications
- Bachelors degree or field management experience
- 3+ years of experience in formal education and/or experience as an electrical instructor required.
- 5+ years of experience installing electrical systems in commercial, industrial, residential, and institutional markets.
- Must be comfortable in a public speaking role delivering training content
Electrical Training Manager Compensation:
- Dependent on experience and work history.
To view other opportunities in California, click HERE