Electrical Superintendent (West Palm Beach, Florida) Position Overview:
The Electrical Superintendent (West Palm Beach, Florida) is responsible for coordinating activities related to the construction project on job site, supervising field personnel required to complete work ahead of schedule, within budget, and within specifications.
Electrical Superintendent Responsibilities Include:
- Supervising and mentoring field personnel
- Coordinate production and attend meetings with other trades and GC
- Coordinating all manpower and materials
- Implementing and monitoring the construction plan; including scheduling and logistics
- Monitoring job costing, quality reporting, forecasting, and productivity
Electrical Superintendent Requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience managing crews and running multi-million dollar construction projects.
- Commercial electrical construction experience required.
- Active journeyman or master electrical license preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Stable employment history.
Electrical Superintendent Compensation:
- Aggressive hourly rate offered for the right candidate.
- Relocation provided, or food/lodging paid for travelers.
- Project Bonuses
- Company Vehicle
To view other opportunities in Field Operations, click HERE
To view other opportunities in Florida, click HERE