Electrical Superintendent (Tuscon, Arizona) Position Overview:
The Electrical Superintendent (Tuscon, Arizona) will oversee all aspects of the planning, implementation, and completion of infrastructure upgrades, expansions, and new construction for mission-critical projects. The Electrical Superintendent will be on-site to monitor activities of their work crews, ensure progress and safety, and oversee quality control testing.
Electrical Superintendent Responsibilities Include
- Supervising and mentoring field personnel.
- Coordinate production and attend meetings with other trades and GC.
- Coordinating all manpower and materials.
- Implementing and monitoring the construction plan; including scheduling and logistics.
- Monitoring job costing, quality reporting, forecasting and productivity.
Electrical Superintendent Requirements
- Skilled field supervisor with at least 5 years of experience managing crews and running multimillion dollar electrical construction projects.
- Must have an active journeyman or master electrician license.
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes and construction safety requirements.
- Must have at least basic computer and writing skills.
- Detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Stable employment history.
Electrical Superintendent Compensation
- Aggressive hourly rate offered for the right candidate.
- Commprehensive employee benefits including health and dental plans, life and disability plans, and 401(k) retirement plan.
- Incentive & recognition programs.
- Relocation assistance opportunities.
- Company Vehicle.