Electrical Superintendent (Tucson, Arizona) Position Overview
The Electrical Superintendent (Tucson, Arizona) is responsible for coordinating activities related to construction project on job site, supervising field personnel required to complete work ahead of schedule, within budget and within specifications.
Electrical Superintendent Responsibilities
- Supervising and mentoring field personnel.
- Plan, organize and direct production of contracted scope of work.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, inspectors and other trades.
- Coordinate production and attend meetings with other trades and GC.
- Coordinating all manpower and materials.
- Implementing and monitoring the construction plan; including scheduling and logistics.
- Monitoring job costing, quality reporting, forecasting and productivity.
Electrical Superintendent Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience managing crews and running multi-million dollar construction projects.
- Active journeyman or master electrical license.
- Proficient knowledge of NEC, local codes and construction safety requirements.
- Stable employment history.
Electrical Superintendent Compensation
- Aggressive hourly rate offered for the right candidate.
- Relocation Provided
- Project Bonuses
- Company Vehicle