Electrical Superintendent (Sumter, South Carolina) Position Overview:
The Electrical Superintendent (Sumter, South Carolina) is responsible for coordinating activities related to construction project on job site, supervising field personnel required to complete work ahead of schedule, within budget and within specifications.
Electrical Superintendent Responsibilities Include
- Supervising and mentoring field personnel.
- Coordinate production and attend meetings with other trades and GC.
- Coordinating all manpower and materials.
- Implementing and monitoring the construction plan; including scheduling and logistics.
- Monitoring job costing, quality reporting, forecasting and productivity.
Electrical Superintendent Requirements
- Skilled field supervisor with at least 5 years of experience managing crews and running multimillion-dollar industrial electrical construction projects.
- Must have an active journeyman or master electrician license.
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes, and construction safety requirements.
- Must have at least basic computer and writing skills.
- Detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Stable employment history.
- Ability to travel to job sites.
Electrical Superintendent Compensation
- Aggressive hourly rate offered for the right candidate.
- Relocation provided.
- Project Bonuses.
- Company Vehicle.
To view other Field Operations opportunities, click HERE
To view other opportunities in South Carolina, click HERE