Electrical Superintendent (Sarasota, Florida) Position Overview:
The Electrical Superintendent (Sarasota, Florida) is responsible for coordinating activities related to construction project on jobsite, supervising field personnel required to complete work ahead of schedule, within budget and within specifications.
- Supervising and mentoring field personnel
- Coordinate production and attend meetings with other trades and GC
- Coordinating all manpower and materials
- Implementing and monitoring the construction plan; including scheduling and logistics
- Monitoring job costing, quality reporting, forecasting and productivity
- At least 5 years of experience managing crews and running multi-million dollar construction projects.
- Multifamily experience preferred.
- Active journeyman or master electrical license preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Stable employment history
- Aggressive hourly rate offered for the right candidate.
- Relocation Provided
- Project Bonuses
- Company Vehicle