Electrical Superintendent (Raleigh, North Carolina) Position Overview:
The Electrical Superintendent (Raleigh, North Carolina) is responsible for coordinating activities related to construction project on jobsite, supervising field personnel required to complete work ahead of schedule, within budget and within specifications.
Electrical Superintendent Responsibilities Include:
- Supervising and mentoring field personnel.
- Coordinate production and attend meetings with other trades and GC.
- Coordinating all manpower and materials.
- Implementing and monitoring the construction plan; including scheduling and logistics.
- Monitoring job costing, quality reporting, forecasting and productivity.
Electrical Superintendent Requirements
- Skilled field supervisor with at least 5 years of experience managing crews and running multimillion dollar electrical construction projects.
- Must have an active journeyman or master electrician license.
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes and construction safety requirements.
- Must have at least basic computer and writing skills.
- Detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Stable employment history.
Electrical Superintendent Compensation
- Aggressive hourly rate offered for the right candidate.
- Commprehensive employee benefits including health and dental plans, life and disability plans, and 401(k) retirement plan.
- Incentive & recognition programs.
- Relocation assistance opportunities.
- Company Vehicle.