Electrical Superintendent (Naples, Florida) Position Overview:
The Electrical Superintendent (Naples, Florida) is responsible for coordinating activities related to the construction project on the job site, supervising field personnel required to complete work ahead of schedule, within budget, and within specifications.
Electrical Superintendent Responsibilities
- Supervising and mentoring field personnel
- Coordinate production and attend meetings with other trades and GC
- Coordinating all manpower and materials
- Implementing and monitoring the construction plan; including scheduling and logistics
- Monitoring job costing, quality reporting, forecasting, and productivity
Electrical Superintendent Requirements
- At least 5 years of experience managing crews and running electrical construction projects.
- Experience in build-out construction preferred.
- Active journeyman or master electrical license preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Stable employment history
Electrical Superintendent Compensation
- Aggressive hourly rate offered for the right candidate.
- Project bonuses.
- Company vehicle.
- Relocation opportunities may be available.
- Traveling/per diem opportunities may be available, please inquire.
To view other Field opportunities, please click HERE
To view other opportunities in Florida, please click HERE