Electrical Superintendent (Lexington, Kentucky) Position Overview:
The Electrical Superintendent (Lexington, Kentucky) is responsible for coordinating activities related to construction project on job site, supervising field personnel required to complete work ahead of schedule, within budget and within specifications.
- Manages all phases of field operations and construction projects.
- Provides overall staff direction, distribution, and guidance to field foreman.
- Enforces and communicates all aspects of construction: safety, technology, equipment, methods, company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Completes other duties as directed by supervisor.
- Complies with and enforces all company and customer safety policies and procedures.
- Travel may be required.
- 6-8 years’ relevant electrical construction supervisory experience in a commercial or industrial environment.
- Stable employment history.
- Aggressive hourly rate offered for the right candidate.
- Relocation provided, or food/lodging paid for travelers.
- Project Bonuses
- Company Vehicle
To view other Superintendent opportunities, click HERE
To view other opportunities in Kentucky, click HERE