Electrical Superintendent (Kansas City, Missouri)
Electrical Superintendent (Kansas City, Missouri) Position Overview:
The Electrical Superintendent (Kansas City, Missouri) is responsible for coordinating activities related to a construction project on job site, supervising field personnel required to complete work ahead of schedule, within budget and within specifications.
Electrical Superintendent Responsibilities:
- Supervising and mentoring field personnel
- Coordinate production and attend meetings with other trades and GC
- Coordinating all manpower and materials
- Implementing and monitoring the construction plan; including scheduling and logistics
- Monitoring job costing, quality reporting, forecasting, and productivity
Electrical Superintendent Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of experience managing crews and running multi-million dollar construction projects.
- Active journeyman or master electrical license preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Stable employment history
Electrical Superintendent Compensation:
- Aggressive hourly rate offered for the right candidate.
- Relocation provided, or food/lodging paid for travelers.
- Project Bonuses
- Company Vehicle
To view other Superintendent opportunities, click HERE
To view other opportunities in Missouri, click HERE