Electrical Superintendent (Fresno, California)
Electrical Superintendent (Fresno, California) Position Overview:
The Electrical Superintendent (Fresno, California) is responsible for coordinating activities related to construction project on jobsite, supervising field personnel required to complete work ahead of schedule, within budget and within specifications.
- Supervising and mentoring field personnel
- Coordinate production and attend meetings with other trades and GC
- Coordinating all manpower and materials
- Implementing and monitoring the construction plan; including scheduling and logistics
- Monitoring job costing, quality reporting, forecasting and productivity
- 10+ years field experience across several industries (commercial, industrial, traffic, solar, OSHPD, institutional or a combination thereof)
- Active journeyman or master electrical license preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Stable employment history
- Aggressive hourly rate offered for the right candidate.
- Relocation Provided
- Project Bonuses
- Company Vehicle