Electrical Superintendent (Daytona Beach, Florida) Position Overview
The Electrical Superintendent (Daytona Beach, Florida) will oversee all aspects of the planning, implementation, and completion of infrastructure upgrades, expansions, and new construction for mission-critical projects. The Electrical Superintendent will be on-site to monitor activities of their work crews, ensure progress and safety, and oversee quality control testing.
Electrical Superintendent Responsibilities
- Supervising and mentoring field personnel
- Coordinate production and attend meetings with other trades and GC
- Coordinating all manpower and materials
- Implementing and monitoring the construction plan; including scheduling and logistics
- Monitoring job costing, quality reporting, forecasting and productivity
Electrical Superintendent Requirements
- At least 5 years of experience managing crews and running multi-million dollar construction projects.
- Heavy commercial/light industrial experience preferred.
- Active journeyman or master electrical license preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Stable employment history
Electrical Superintendent Compensation
- Highly competitive compensation package