Electrical Superintendent – Data Center (Chantilly, Virginia) Position Overview:
The Electrical Superintendent – Data Center (Chantilly, Virginia) will oversee all aspects of the planning, implementation, and completion of infrastructure upgrades, expansions, and new construction for data center projects.
Electrical Superintendent – Data Center Responsibilities
- Supervising and mentoring field personnel
- Coordinate production and attend meetings with other trades and GC
- Coordinating all manpower and materials
- Implementing and monitoring the construction plan; including scheduling and logistics
- Monitoring job costing, quality reporting, forecasting, and productivity
Electrical Superintendent – Data Center Requirements
- 5+ years experience as a Superintendent running multimillion-dollar electrical construction projects; mission-critical projects/data center projects preferred.
- Active journeyman or master electrical license preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Stable employment history
Electrical Superintendent – Data Center Compensation
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Comprehensive employee benefits.
- Vehicle/fuel allowance.
- Relocation assistance opportunities may be available.