Electrical Superintendent (Charlotte, North Carolina) Position Overview:
The Electrical Superintendent (Charlotte, North Carolina) is responsible for coordinating activities related to construction project on job site, supervising field personnel required to complete work ahead of schedule, within budget, and within specifications. Typical project types include healthcare, retail, industrial, hospitality, and solar.
Electrical Superintendent Responsibilities
- Supervising and mentoring field personnel.
- Coordinate production and attend meetings with other trades and GC.
- Coordinating all manpower and materials.
- Implementing and monitoring the construction plan; including scheduling and logistics.
- Monitoring job costing, quality reporting, forecasting, and productivity.
Electrical Superintendent Requirements
- Skilled field supervisor with at least 5 years of experience managing crews and running multimillion-dollar electrical construction projects.
- Must have an active journeyman or master electrician license.
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes, and construction safety requirements.
- Stable employment history.
Electrical Superintendent Compensation
- Aggressive hourly rate offered for the right candidate.
- Comprehensive employee benefits including health and dental plans, life and disability plans, and 401(k) retirement plan.
- Incentive & recognition programs.
- Relocation assistance may be available.
- Company Vehicle.
To view other Field Operations opportunities, click HERE
To view other opportunities in North Carolina, click HERE