Electrical Superintendent (Charleston, South Carolina) Position Overview
The Electrical Superintendent (Charleston, South Carolina) is responsible for coordinating activities related to construction project on jobsite, supervising field personnel required to complete work ahead of schedule, within budget, and within specifications.
Electrical Superintendent Responsibilities:
- Supervising and mentoring field personnel
- Coordinate production and attend meetings with other trades and GC
- Coordinating all manpower and materials
- Implementing and monitoring the construction plan; including scheduling and logistics
- Monitoring job costing, quality reporting, forecasting, and productivity
Electrical Superintendent Qualifications
- At least 5 years of experience managing crews and running multi-million dollar construction projects.
- Multifamily/mixed-use construction experience preferred.
- Active journeyman or master electrical license preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Stable employment history.
Electrical Superintendent Compensation
- Aggressive hourly rate offered for the right candidate
- Comprehensive employee benefits.
- Project Bonuses
- Company Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
- Gas Card
- Relocation opportunities may be available
To view other opportunities in South Carolina, click HERE
To view other Field Operations opportunities, click HERE