Electrical Superintendent (Austin, Texas) Position Overview:
The Electrical Superintendent (Austin, Texas) is responsible for coordinating activities related to construction project on jobsite, supervising field personnel required to complete work ahead of schedule, within budget, and within specifications.
Electrical Superintendent (Austin, Texas) Responsibilities
- Supervising and mentoring field personnel
- Coordinate production and attend meetings with other trades and GC
- Coordinating all manpower and materials
- Implementing and monitoring the construction plan; including scheduling and logistics
- Monitoring job costing, quality reporting, forecasting, and productivity
Electrical Superintendent (Austin, Texas) Requirements
- At least 5 years of experience managing crews and running multi-million dollar construction projects.
- Active journeyman or master electrical license preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Stable employment history
Electrical Superintendent (Austin, Texas) Compensation
- Aggressive hourly rate offered for the right candidate.
- Relocation Provided
- Project Bonuses
- Company Vehicle
To view other Field Operations opportunities, click HERE
To view other opportunities in Austin, click HERE