Electrical Site Safety Manager (Omaha, Nebraska) Position Overview:
The Electrical Site Safety Manager (Omaha, Nebraska) will be responsible for overseeing construction and service projects to identify, eliminate and control hazardous conditions that may lead to injury and/or property damage using safety standards and best management practices.
Electrical Site Safety Manager Responsibilities
- Assists in the design, implementation, and execution of site-specific safety programs.
- Collaborate with Safety Director on health and safety regulatory inspections and accident investigation involving construction sites.
- Develops and conducts safety training including OSHA-related safety requirements and job-task specific hazard mitigation.
- Recommends changes in policies and procedures to prevent accidents and illness.
- Assist with safety and security documentation; generates reports regarding contractor and project safety.
Electrical Site Safety Manager Qualifications
- 5+ years construction experience
- Electrical experience preferred but not required
- Current status as Authorized OSHA OTI 500 Construction Outreach Trainer
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) designation
- Ability to travel to job sites
Electrical Site Safety Manager Compensation
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Compensation dependent on experience and work history.
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance.
- Relocation assistance opportunities available.
To view other Electrical Safety opportunities, click HERE