Electrical Service & Special Projects Manager (Fort Pierce, Florida)
Electrical Service & Special Projects Manager (Fort Pierce, Florida) Position Overview:
The Electrical Service & Special Projects Manager (Fort Pierce, Florida) is responsible for the overall direction and execution of electrical service and special projects consistent with company strategy, core values, project commitments, and project goals.
Electrical Service & Special Projects Manager Responsibilities
- Plan and organize projects
- Negotiate & resolve issues related to Change Orders, Requests for Information, Contract Scope of Work in a timely manner.
- Maintain rapport with architects, engineers, and general contractors to ensure customer satisfaction, quality of service, and long-term relations.
- Attend/participate in project meetings and conference calls.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental equipment, income/expenses) to protect the company’s interest.
- Manage all closeout procedures including documentation, filing, record drawings, construction cost database input, follow-up marketing, and team debriefing.
- Provide coaching and counseling to field supervision on a daily basis to ensure each project’s success.
Electrical Service & Special Projects Manager Qualifications
- Minimum of two years of related project management experience with an electrical contractor.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to manage/run multiple projects as required
- Exceptional computer skills
- Strong budget tracking, labor tracking, and scheduling skills
Electrical Service & Special Projects Manager Compensation:
- Dependent on experience and work history.
- Relocation assistance opportunities may be available
To view other Electrical Project Manager opportunities, click HERE
To view other opportunities in Florida, click HERE