Electrical Service Project Manager (Greenville, South Carolina) Position Overview:
The Electrical Service Project Manager (Greenville, South Carolina) is responsible for bidding and executing commercial service projects required for the successful operations, service, and maintenance of multifamily dwellings; commercial, healthcare, and institutional buildings; and manufacturing & distribution facilities.
Electrical Service Project Manager Responsibilities
- Create/revise estimates, proposals, and change orders for the company’s current and prospective service and maintenance work
- Ability to sell and obtain profitable work
- Evaluate most efficient methods of installation and material usage to minimize projected costs/bids; Track job costs to meet budgets & increase profitability
- Prepare and communicate requests for information to clarify project scope during the estimating process
- Collaborate on progress billing and collections
- Job site visits to evaluate production aligns with man-hour budgets & ensure accuracy of installation
- Assist with actively growing our customer base and range of services through growth-related initiatives.
- Ensure accuracy and timely submission of all necessary documentation to include; responding to emails/voicemails, quoting services, and any other identified responsibilities.
- Demonstrate the highest level of safety for themselves and others at all times
Electrical Service Project Manager Qualifications
- Must be familiar with a variety of the electrical field concepts, practices, and procedures including the technical ability to understand and interpret Electrical Codes, Life Safety Codes, NFPA, Uniform Building Codes, and Lighting Systems where applicable.
- Must be fluent in electrical estimating. Accubid experience not required but highly preferred.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Maintain open and positive communication (both verbal & written form) with employees, customers, and vendors.
- Excel at troubleshooting and diagnosing electrical challenges.
- High standard of integrity and professionalism.
Electrical Service Project Manager Compensation:
- Dependent on experience and work history.
- Comprehensive employee benefits include insurance, 401(k), phone, laptop, and company truck/fuel.
- Relocation assistance opportunities may be available.
To view other Electrical Project Manager opportunities, click HERE
To view other opportunities in Florida, click HERE