Electrical Service Manager (St. Petersburg, Florida) Position Overview:
The Electrical Service Manager (St. Petersburg, Florida) is responsible for the overall direction and execution of the electrical service department.
Electrical Service Manager Responsibilities
- Plan and prepare schedule for service technicians, dispatch and monitor daily.
- Receive new service tickets, enter into customer base and generate service requests.
- Pull and stage electrical parts for scheduled jobs/order materials as necessary.
- Monitor technicians’ time, verify time-sheets to GPS.
- Track project timelines to complete tasks on schedule.
- Ensure fast and efficient scheduling and completion of all job tickets.
Electrical Service Manager Qualifications
- Previous experience in commercial electrical service required.
- Familiarity with electrical materials commonly used.
- Knowledge of NEC and NFPA
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Electrical Service Manager Compensation:
- Dependent on experience and work history.
To view other Electrical Project Manager opportunities, click HERE
To view other opportunities in Florida, click HERE