Electrical Service Manager (St. Paul, Minnesota)
Electrical Service Manager (St. Paul, Minnesota) Position Overview:
The Electrical Service Manager (St. Paul, Minnesota) is responsible for establishing and managing the Service Operations of the market. These responsibilities include the coordination of service calls, responded to by the Service Division, and assist the project managers in meeting the company’s contractual requirements.
Electrical Service Manager Responsibilities
- Assist, advise, and educate the Service Division staff in fulfilling their duties and responsibilities, while following all company policies and procedures.
- Take profit and loss responsibility for the Service Group and assigned accounts.
- Take ownership and responsibility for assigned accounts.
- Daily estimating and pricing to customers.
- Track project timelines to complete tasks on schedule.
- Ensure fast and efficient scheduling and completion of all job tickets.
- Monitor and enforce corporate safety policies and promote safety with field personnel at all times.
Electrical Service Manager Qualifications
- Previous experience in commercial electrical service required.
- Familiarity with Accubid and Bluebeam software
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Electrical Service Manager Compensation:
- Dependent on experience and work history.
To view other Electrical Project Manager opportunities, click HERE
To view other opportunities in Minnesota, click HERE