Electrical Service Department Managerr (Detroit, Michigan) Position Overview:
The Electrical Service Department Manager (Detroit, Michigan) is responsible for managing the Service Operations of the market. These responsibilities include the coordination of service calls, responded to by the Service Division, and assisting the project managers in meeting the company’s contractual requirements. The Electrical Service Department Manager will seek out new business opportunities and establish new relationships in the Commercial and Industrial Service markets.
Electrical Service Department Manager Responsibilities
- Assist, advise, and educate the Service Division staff in fulfilling their duties and responsibilities, while following all company policies and procedures.
- Take profit and loss responsibility for the Service Group and assigned accounts.
- Take ownership and responsibility for assigned accounts.
- Daily estimating and pricing to customers.
- Track project timelines to complete tasks on schedule.
- Ensure fast and efficient scheduling and completion of all job tickets.
- Monitor and enforce corporate safety policies and promote safety with field personnel at all times.
Electrical Service Department Manager Qualifications
- 5+ years in a management role with P&L accountability.
- Previous experience in industrial electrical service or construction required.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Electrical Service Department Manager Compensation:
- Dependent on experience and work history.
- Comprehensive employee benefits.
- Bonus opportunities available.
- Relocation assistance may be available. Please inquire.
To view other Electrical Project Manager opportunities, click HERE
To view other opportunities in Michigan, click HERE