Electrical Service Account Manager (St. Petersburg, Florida) Position Overview:
Our client is seeking a qualified Electrical Service Account Manager (St. Petersburg, Florida) who is responsible for the ongoing development of new and existing commercial electrical service accounts. The Electrical Service Account Manager is expected to develop an intimate knowledge of the client’s facility and provide technical solutions to enhance their business efficiency and to ensure a safe operating electrical system.
Electrical Service Account Manager Responsibilities
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Proactively conduct routine audits and make recommendations as needed
- Provide timely detailed estimates for work needed by clients
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding work performed on-site.
- Assist in scheduling subcontractors needed on each project site to meet schedules and milestones for each scope of work.
- Work closely with the Service Coordinator to ensure timely deliveries are made to each project site as needed.
- Implement and maintain a company standard throughout all projects for installation methods.
Electrical Service Account Manager Qualifications
- Electrical field experience is required.
- Experience or education preparing take-offs and estimates electronically.
- Must be able to interpret blueprints, drawings, and plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to travel to various job sites as assigned.
Electrical Service Account Manager Compensation
- National health, dental, and vision plan
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Tool reimbursement plan
- Incentive and recognition opportunities
- Relocation opportunities
To check out other opportunities in Florida, click HERE