Electrical Safety Director (Houston, Texas) Position Overview:
The Electrical Safety Director (Houston, Texas) will be responsible for overseeing construction and service projects to identify, eliminate and control hazardous conditions that may lead to injury and/or property damage using safety standards and best management practices.
Electrical Safety Manager Responsibilities
- Responsible for assisting in the overall coordination and enforcement of environmental health and safety programs at all job sites to assure compliance with regulatory agency guidelines and institutional policies, including all applicable federal, state and local legislation and codes governing environmental health and safety.
- Travels to job sites and conducts on-site reviews and audits of job site safety for existing or potential accident or health hazards, assesses risk potential of hazards, and recommends corrective or preventive mitigation measures.
- Assists in leading the investigation and analysis of accident/incident and injuries, and developing recurrence prevention programs and procedures.
- Compiles, maintains, and submits accident reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Compiles all safety related reports/paperwork from job sites and maintains safety files/records.
- Recommends changes in policies and procedures to prevent accidents and illness.
- Interacts with all division superintendents, project managers and division managers regarding safety issues with field personnel.
Electrical Safety Director Qualifications
- 5+ years electrical experience. Electrical license a plus.
- Current status as Authorized OSHA OTI 500 Construction Outreach Trainer preferred.
- Ability to travel to job sites and office locations.
Electrical Safety Director Compensation
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Compensation dependent on experience and work history.
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance.
- Relocation assistance opportunities available.
To view other Electrical Safety opportunities, click HERE