Electrical Safety Director (Boston, Massachusetts) Position Overview:
The Electrical Safety Director (Boston, Massachusetts) will be responsible for overseeing construction and service projects to identify, eliminate and control hazardous conditions that may lead to injury and/or property damage using safety standards and best management practices.
Electrical Safety Manager Responsibilities
- Responsible for assisting in the overall coordination and enforcement of environmental health and safety programs at all job sites to assure compliance with regulatory agency guidelines and institutional policies, including all applicable federal, state and local legislation and codes governing environmental health and safety.
- Review and update corporate safety strategy and policies to reduce exposure and incidents with employees.
- Travels to job sites and conducts on-site reviews and audits of job site safety for existing or potential accident or health hazards, assesses risk potential of hazards, and recommends corrective or preventive mitigation measures.
- Supervise Site Safety Managers and Coordinators.
- Conducts all incident investigations and root-cause analysis, track and report trends and lessons learned, recommend and implement any corrective actions and improvements.
- Meet with and gain knowledge of all customer requirements related to safety reporting and performance; create, review and implement site-specific programs with the Project Management team
- Interacts with all division superintendents, project managers and division managers regarding safety issues with field personnel.
Electrical Safety Director Qualifications
- 5+ years electrical experience. Electrical license a plus.
- OSHA 500 (502) and 501 (503) Certifications.
- Ability to travel to job sites and office locations.
- Experience working with a union workforce
Electrical Safety Director Compensation
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Compensation dependent on experience and work history.
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance.
- Relocation assistance opportunities available.
To view other Electrical Safety opportunities, click HERE