Electrical Project Scheduler (Richmond, Virginia) Overview:
The Electrical Project Scheduler (Richmond, Virginia) will participate in a cross-functional team environment in the development and oversight of construction-related project planning and scheduling.
Electrical Project Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Assisting Team Leads, Superintendents, and the Project and Program Managers in tracking the projects against baseline schedules and budgets.
- Prior to project start, creating and revising preliminary master schedules, detailing the sequence of all work to be performed.
- Assisting Project Manager in maintaining a Master schedule for each project, identifying and recording the impact of work performed and not performed as scheduled.
- Evaluating actual progress and providing regular schedule updates.
- Interfacing with Operations to discuss the impact of work and resolution of problems.
- Assign schedule activities to the appropriate Superintendent and perform the weekly schedule update with each respective Superintendent.
Electrical Project Scheduler Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in construction, estimating, project management, earned value management, and CPM network scheduling.
- Skills in reviewing schedules including identifying, analyzing, and solving schedule-related issues
- Strong computer skills
Electrical Project Scheduler Compensation
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
- Compensation dependent on experience and work history
- Relocation assistance opportunities may be available, please inquire
To view other Project Management opportunities, please click HERE
To view other opportunities in Virginia, please click HERE