Electrical Project Scheduler (Lanham, Maryland) Overview:
The Electrical Project Scheduler (Lanham, Maryland) will participate in a cross-functional team environment in the development and oversight of construction-related project planning and scheduling.
Electrical Project Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Assisting Team Leads, Superintendents, and the Project and Program Managers in tracking the projects against baseline schedules and budgets.
- Prior to project start, creating and revising preliminary master schedules, detailing the sequence of all work to be performed.
- Assisting Project Team in maintaining a Master schedule for each project, identifying and recording the impact of work performed and not performed as scheduled.
- Evaluating actual progress and providing regular schedule updates.
- Interfacing with Operations to discuss the impact of work and resolution of problems.
- Assign schedule activities to the appropriate Superintendent and perform the weekly schedule update with each respective Superintendent.
Electrical Project Scheduler Qualifications
- 2+ years recent electrical (industrial or commercial) construction scheduling and project management experience.
- Microsoft Suite, Adobe Acrobat and/or Bluebeam experience required.
- Primavera 6.0 experience preferred.
- Skills in reviewing schedules including identifying, analyzing, and solving schedule-related issues
- Strong computer skills
Electrical Project Scheduler Compensation
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
- Compensation dependent on experience and work history
- Relocation assistance opportunities may be available, please inquire
To view other Project Management opportunities, please click HERE
To view other opportunities in Maryland, please click HERE