Electrical Project Manager (Winston-Salem, North Carolina) Position Overview:
The Electrical Project Manager (Winston-Salem, North Carolina) is responsible for the overall direction and execution of specific construction projects consistent with company strategy, core values, project commitments, and project goals. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of gaining customers and maintaining solid relationships with Owners, General Contractors, Vendors & Subcontractors.
Electrical Project Manager Responsibilities
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Develop full-scale project plans, including timelines, tasks, resources, and budget.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff and provide team direction.
- Negotiate & resolve issues related to Change Orders, Requests for Information, Contract Scope of Work in a timely manner.
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Manage project budget and participate in monthly review meetings.
- Track and report on project performance to all stakeholders.
- Proactively identify project risks and solutions.
- Maintain rapport with architects, engineers, and general contractors to ensure customer satisfaction, quality of service, and long-term relations.
- Conducting site walks for quality assurance and project reviews
- Conduct project evaluations and assessment of results to identify improvement opportunities
- Manage all closeout procedures including documentation, filing, record drawings, construction cost database input, follow-up marketing, and team debriefing.
- Drive division profitability through effective project execution.
Electrical Project Manager Qualifications
- 3+ years experience with large commercial projects valued at or above $2 million
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to manage/run multiple projects as required.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional computer skills.
- Must possess a firm knowledge and be fluent in estimating.
- Journeyman or Master Electrician’s license a plus.
Electrical Project Manager Compensation
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Compensation dependent on experience and work history.
- Relocation assistance opportunities available.
To view other opportunities in North Carolina, click HERE
To view other opportunities in Project Management, click HERE