Electrical Project Manager (Trenton, New Jersey) Position Overview:
The Electrical Project Manager (Trenton, New Jersey) is responsible for the overall direction and execution of specific construction projects consistent with company strategy, core values, project commitments, and project goals.
Electrical Project Manager Responsibilities
- Manage all financial aspects of projects through ongoing job forecasting
- Communicate with Foremen regarding job expectations and goals
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Estimate change orders for assigned project
- Manage all job closeout procedures
Electrical Project Manager Qualifications
- 5+ years working experience in electrical project management with a union contractor.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to manage/run multiple projects as required.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional computer skills.
Electrical Project Manager Compensation
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Compensation dependent on experience and work history.
To view other Project Management opportunities, click HERE