The Electrical Project Manager – Multifamily (Charlotte, North Carolina) is responsible for the overall direction and execution of specific construction projects consistent with company strategy, core values, project commitments and project goals. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of gaining customers and maintaining solid relationships with Owners, General Contractors, Vendors & Subcontractors.
Electrical Project Manager Responsibilities
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Provide on-site direction and leadership to workers
- Management of material, deadlines and quality control of installations
- Installation and maintenance of wiring and lighting systems
- Inspecting and troubleshooting various electrical components
- Repairing and replacing wiring,equipment and fixtures
- Must follow all state/local building regulations from the National Electrical Code
Electrical Project Manager Qualifications
- Requires a minimum of 4 year experience in the Commercial and/ or Residential electrical field
- Fire Alarm License preferred, but not required
- Completion of an Accredited Apprenticeship Program preferred, but not required
- A valid driver s license.
Electrical Project Manager Compensation
- Salary based on experience
- Comprehensive employee benefits with bonus opportunities.
- Company Provided Vehicle/Gas/Cell Phone.