Electrical Project Manager – Renewable Energy (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) Position Overview:
The Electrical Project Manager – Renewable Energy (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) is responsible for the overall direction and execution of utility-scale solar projects consistent with company strategy, core values, project commitments, and project goals. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of gaining customers and maintaining solid relationships with Owners, General Contractors, Vendors & Subcontractors.
Electrical Project Manager – Renewable Energy Responsibilities
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Develop full-scale project plans, including timelines, tasks, resources, and budget.
- Effective coordination with airport stakeholders, FAA, teaming partners, scheduling, construction administration, and construction management.
- Negotiate & resolve issues related to Change Orders, Requests for Information, Contract Scope of Work in a timely manner.
- Lead the planning and implementation of the project.
- Manage project budget and participate in monthly review meetings.
- Track and report on project performance to all stakeholders.
- Proactively identify project risks and solutions.
- Conducting site walks for quality assurance and project reviews
- Conduct project evaluations and assessment of results to identify improvement opportunities
- Manage all closeout procedures including documentation, filing, record drawings, construction cost database input, follow-up marketing, and team debriefing.
- Drive division profitability through effective project execution.
Electrical Project Manager – Renewable Energy Qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Project Manager within the Utility Solar/EPC construction industry
- Strong computer skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly developed project management finance skills
- Ability to travel throughout the United States, primarily in the Southeast, to project sites
Electrical Project Manager – Renewable Energy Compensation
- Highly competitive, dependent on experience and work history
- Vehicle allowance
- Lodging when traveling is provided along with a per diem for meals
- Comprehensive employee benefits