Electrical Project Manager (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) Position Overview:
The Electrical Project Manager (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) is responsible for the overall direction and execution of specific construction projects consistent with company strategy, core values, project commitments and project goals. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of gaining customers and maintaining solid relationships with Owners, General Contractors, Vendors & Subcontractors.
Electrical Project Manager Responsibilities
- Plan and organize projects
- Negotiate & resolve issues related to Change Orders, Requests for Information, Contract Scope of Work in a timely manner.
- Maintain rapport with architects, engineers, and general contractors to ensure customer satisfaction, quality of service and long-term relations.
- Attend/participate in project meetings and conference calls.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental equipment, income/expenses) to protect the company’s interest.
- Manage all closeout procedures including: documentation, filing, record drawings, construction cost database input, follow-up marketing and team debriefing.
- Provide coaching and counseling to field supervision on a daily basis to ensure each projects success.
- Be responsible and accountable for safety and safety leader on all managed projects.
Electrical Project Manager Qualifications
- Minimum of five years of related project management experience with an electrical contractor.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to manage/run multiple projects as required
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional computer skills (MS Office, ERP, accounting software and MS Project, Primavera or other project schedule software)
- Working knowledge of the NEC and be fluent in estimating
Electrical Project Manager Compensation:
- Dependent on experience and work history.