Electrical Project Manager (New Braunfels, Texas)
The Electrical Project Manager (New Braunfels, Texas) provides overall management in all phases of construction for one or more commercial electrical projects and develops new business opportunities relative to a particular Client, group of Clients, or geographical area.
Electrical Project Manager Responsibilities
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Develop full-scale project plans, including timelines, tasks, resources, and budget.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff and provide team direction.
- Mentor, develop, and train project engineers for fast-paced growth.
- Negotiate & resolve issues related to Change Orders, Requests for Information, Contract Scope of Work in a timely manner.
- Lead the planning and implementation of the project.
- Manage project budget and participate in monthly review meetings.
- Track and report on project performance to all stakeholders.
- Proactively identify project risks and solutions.
- Conducting site walks for quality assurance and project reviews
- Conduct project evaluations and assessment of results to identify improvement opportunities
- Drive division profitability through effective project execution.
Electrical Project Manager Qualifications
- 5+ years experience with large commercial projects $5M+
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to manage/run multiple projects as required.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, project management software (Prolog or similar), accounting cost management software (CMIC or similar), and scheduling software (Microsoft Project, Primavera, or similar).
- Must possess a firm knowledge and be fluent in estimating.
- Journeyman or Master Electrician’s license a plus.
Electrical Project Manager Compensation
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Recognition programs
- Relocation assistance opportunities may be available.