Industrial Electrical Project Manager (Kearney, Nebraska) Position Overview:
The Industrial Electrical Project Manager (Kearney, Nebraska) is responsible for the overall direction and execution of specific construction projects consistent with company strategy, core values, project commitments and project goals. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of gaining customers and maintaining solid relationships with Owners, General Contractors, Vendors & Subcontractors.
Industrial Electrical Project Manager Responsibilities
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Develop full scale project plans, including timelines, tasks, resources and budget.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff and provide team direction.
- Negotiate & resolve issues related to Change Orders, Requests for Information, Contract Scope of Work in a timely manner.
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Manage project budget and participate in monthly review meetings.
- Track and report on project performance to all stakeholders.
- Proactively identify project risks and solutions.
- Maintain rapport with architects, engineers, and general contractors to ensure customer satisfaction, quality of service and long-term relations.
- Conducting site walks for quality assurance and project reviews
- Conduct project evaluations and assessment of results to identify improvement opportunities
- Manage all closeout procedures including: documentation, filing, record drawings, construction cost database input, follow-up marketing and team debriefing.
- Drive division profitability through effective project execution.
Industrial Electrical Project Manager Qualifications
- Four year engineering degree or equivalent combinations technical training and/or experience
- One to three years of estimating, cost control and/or engineering experience related to construction
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of cost control, plus ability to interpret computerized cost data.
- Detail oriented with high level organization skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with project stakeholders, field personnel, management, and customers
- Industrial electrical construction experience required (power plants, manufacturing plants, agricultural plants, etc.)
Industrial Electrical Project Manager Compensation
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Compensation dependent on experience and work history.
- Relocation assistance opportunities available.