Electrical Project Manager – Industrial (Chino, California) Position Overview:
The Electrical Project Manager – Industrial (Chino, California) is responsible for the overall direction and execution of specific construction projects consistent with company strategy, core values, project commitments, and project goals. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of gaining customers and maintaining solid relationships with Owners, General Contractors, Vendors & Subcontractors.
Electrical Project Manager Responsibilities
- Plan and organize projects
- Negotiate & resolve issues related to Change Orders, Requests for Information, Contract Scope of Work in a timely manner.
- Maintain rapport with architects, engineers, and general contractors to ensure customer satisfaction, quality of service, and long-term relations.
- Attend/participate in project meetings and conference calls.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental equipment, income/expenses) to protect the company’s interest.
- Manage all closeout procedures including documentation, filing, record drawings, construction cost database input, follow-up marketing, and team debriefing.
- Provide coaching and counseling to field supervision on a daily basis to ensure each project’s success.
Electrical Project Manager Qualifications
- 3 plus years experience managing large electrical industrial construction projects.
- Water and waste water treatment plant experience preferred.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional computer skills
- Must possess a firm knowledge and be fluent in estimating
Electrical Project Manager Compensation:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Comprehensive employee benefits
- Relocation assistance available